Now that I am on the cusp of graduating from graduate school, my time will free up so I can do more exciting things such as honing my craft. My focus this year will be horror. With my 101 Things in 1095 Days, I need to read about 23 to 24 books this year to be on track.
It would be magnificent if you, the reader, would like to participate!
- Pumpkin Smasher: 1 to 5 books & reviews
- Coffin Lurker: 6 to 10 books & reviews
- Grave Robber: 11 to 15 books & reviews
- Ghost Hunter: 15 to 20 books & reviews
- Demon Assassin: 20+ books & reviews
<div style="width: 200px; margin: 0 auto;"><a href="http://www.damaen.net/2019/12/horror-reading-challenge-2020.html" target="_blank"> <img src="https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qT3miysYk8s/XZIj0u9hXhI/AAAAAAAASxU/9ImBGFMr3kQOxCXWScA-4UO72CxYwAAnwCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/2020-horror-reading-challenge-banner.png" width="200" height="200" /></a></div>
Post a Comment